On average, a professional full car wrap cost can anywhere from $4,000 to $10,000 or more. It’s best to consult with our professional team to get an accurate quote for your specific needs.
The cost to wrap a car varies depending on several factors :
The extent of the wrap coverage on the vehicle also affects the price. A full wrap, covering the entire vehicle, will cost more than a partial wrap or smaller decals and graphics.
Custom graphics, intricate patterns, or multi-coloured designs can increase car wrapping cost.
Vehicle Size and Shape:
Larger vehicles generally require more material and labour, leading to higher costs for car wrapping services.
Additional services (paint protection film, ceramic coating, window tinting, removal of existing wraps) can increase the overall cost of the car wrapping process
The main factors affecting the cost
A. Types of Car Wrapping:
- Full Wrap: This option involves covering the entire vehicle with vinyl film, providing a complete transformation of the car’s appearance.
- Partial Wrap: A partial wrap covers specific areas or panels of the vehicle, such as the hood, roof, or side mirrors.
- Decals and Graphics: These options focus on adding specific designs, and logos.
B. Car Wrapping Process:
- Design Consultation: Discuss your design preferences, goals, and budget with a car wrapping professional.
- Vehicle Preparation: The car is thoroughly cleaned and prepped, ensuring a smooth surface for the vinyl wrap to adhere to.
- Vinyl Application: The vinyl film is carefully applied to the vehicle’s surface, using a combination of heat, pressure, and precision cutting techniques to ensure a seamless fit.
- Post-Installation Inspection: Once the wrap is complete, the installer inspects the vehicle to ensure that the wrap is free of any imperfections or bubbles.